5269 County Road 281 - $374,900
16+- Acres in the Post Oak Bend area, home sits back off road for privacy, home features 3 bedroom 2 baths, and 2 living areas. WBFP in one living area and WB Stove in other, Lots of updates have been done on this house, roof replaced recently, electrical breaker boxes have been replaced and updated. New septic system installed recently. Beautiful hard wood floors throughout. There is a guest quarters with a half bath, plenty of room to add a shower. 30X40 work shop with concrete slab and electricity. All info to be verified. Come see this one today.
Cathy L. Coulson of RE/Max Homeland
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Greater Dallas/Fort Worth and Surrounding Areas,
Vol. 13, Issue 04, Page 14.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cooktop: Electric
- Heating System: Central Furnace
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 1.0
- Central Air
- Exterior Construction: Brick
- Parking: Covered; 2 spaces
- Floors: Carpet; Vinyl; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath
- Kaufman,Kaufman ISD; Kaufman ISD; Kaufman ISD,Phillips,Pond,Norman
- Kaufman,Phillips,Kaufman ISD; Kaufman ISD; Kaufman ISD,Norman,Pond
- Norman,Pond,Kaufman ISD; Kaufman ISD; Kaufman ISD,Kaufman,Phillips
- Phillips,Pond,Norman,Kaufman,Kaufman ISD; Kaufman ISD; Kaufman ISD
- Pond,Norman,Kaufman ISD; Kaufman ISD; Kaufman ISD,Phillips,Kaufman